How to Use
Putting on the belt
- Begin by wrapping the belt around your waist at naval level. The loops on the belt should be pointing downward towards your feet.
- Take the belt strap and pull it through the outer portion of the buckle.
- Feed the strap back through the inner portion of the buckle.
- Pull the strap to tighten around waist and adjust the belt to make sure it is centered on your body. The Brute Belt should fit snug, but not tight around the waist.
Attaching the Adjustable Strap/Adding Weight
- Clip one of the carabiners to one of the loops on the belt depending on which exercise you are going to perform.
- Before adding weight to the belt, you may want to adjust the length of the strap depending on the size/amount of weight you are going to use. To adjust the strap length, push and hold down the cam lever and pull the strap in either direction to make it shorter or longer.
- Feed the strap through the opening in a barbell plate or around a dumbbell and clip the other carabiner to one of the remaining loops on the belt.
- Perform the desired exercise.
- After the set, unclip one of the carabiners from the belt and remove the weight
- The belt can be left around your waist in between sets.
signup for special deals